CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 29, 2007

GROSS OUT!!!
***WARNING***
This post contains very graphic images. If you are at all faint at heart, queasy to the stomach, or prone to negative impacts due to gooey, disgusting baby messes, PLEASE do not view this blog.

Mommy found the best food ever! They are called Biter Bisquits and they are wonderful. As you can see, I enjoy them very much. Unfortunatly they have been restricted from my diet at all times except for right before bath time. Ask Nana about the famous "gross out" incedent of '07 at Ruby Tuesday restaurant. It was an unpleasant experience for all involved, except me!

MMM, MMM, GOOD!

Getting clean is half as much fun as actually eating the biter bisquits. Unfortunatly for Daddy I have begun to throw temper tantrums when it's time to get out of the tub!

1 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

CamMo,

Where'd you get that thing you're sitting in for the bath? I want one!

Jack