CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

SPECIAL VISITORS!
Nana and Pops came to visit last weekend. We had a blast! I hadn't seen Pops since Christmas. We didn't even recognize each other! Good thing it's only going to be a couple of weeks before I see them again. I also get to see Kaitlyn dance in her recital and play with Shaylee and Jenna! See you guys then! Love You!


Pops showed me how to build and tower and then knock it down. I like the knocking down part the best!


All ready for bed and reading my favortite Dog Book!

Pops had never seen it before. He got a kick out of it. Especially when I point to the one cat in the whole book and say "Cat". I still haven't figure out "Dog" yet. But, I can tell Harley "no" and "go" when he's being obnoxious!

0 comments: