CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

MY BUDDY DAX!
Just so you know. Mommy and Daddy's camera is on the fritz, so all these pictures are curtious of Dax and Rebecca. To see more great pictures of us check out the Green Bean blog at http://www.babygreenbean.blogspot.com/ Anyway, last Wednesday Mommy and I went to go visit Dax and his Mommy in Lincoln. We had a blast playing, eating, and shopping. BTW, did you know Dax is going to be a big brother in December too!?!


HOT STUFF!!!!

Man I love my friend Dax. He makes me so happy I can't help but laugh and smile!

Dax and I are notorious for taking great pictures together, but this one beats them all! We had a ton of fun at the kids play center at the mall. I was a crazy man RUNNING all over the place! This tube thing became a favorite of both of us.

We make a good team! I hold the toy while Dax spins it!

0 comments: