CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A BOY AND HIS TOYS!
I really think I'm a big boy now! I love playing with anything I can get my hands on and have really discovered how to manipulate toys!

Big boy wearing 6-9 month clothes! My 4 months appointment went really well. I weighed almost 16 pounds and was over 25 inches tall!! Big growth in just 4 months! Too bad I still don't sleep worth a darn!

Camden is such a good big brother! He loves playing with me and making me smile!

He was as excited about my new jumperoo as I was. He thought it was his job to show me exactly how everything works.

Never mind laying on my back staring at the ceiling. I instantly roll to my tummy to play with my toys.



Mommy loves my laugh. I could jump in this thing for hours.

2 comments:

Dax, Ian, and Jude said...

wow! bryce and ian are sure similar!! close in size, sleep habits, and entertainment choices! :) so much fun (other than the sleeping part!)

Negus said...

Karter has the same ExerSaucer and LOVES it! Bryce is getting so big!