CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

OUR NEW SWINGSET
Last weekend Daddy and Grandpa spent all day getting our swing set together. A couple weeks before that they landscaped the area so we couldn't ruin Daddy's grass. That is, once we actually HAVE grass!

I was a big help by supervising.

The slide is almost as much fun on the ground as it is set up!

Once I got bored I tested out the sand-box toys in the rocks.

All done and it's AWESOME! It even has a sandbox under the landing for the slide and a rope ladder on the other side. I think i'll wait until i'm older to use the rope ladder.

We get to swing together because we figured out that Cam is actually big enough and strong enough to swing really low on the big boy swing. But, he still likes the "baby" swing when Bryce isn't using it. Cam thinks it's great that Bryce can actually do something like a big boy. He asks Mommy to let Bryce swing with him all the time.




It's amazing how fast I figured out the rock wall and slide. Don't worry, Mommy's always close by to watch carefully. I'm even better at this now than I was a week ago! Don't ask me why I think the hand swing looks like a bone?!?

1 comments:

Dax, Ian, and Jude said...

how fun!!! that was so nice of your daddy and grandpa to set that up for you guys!! we love ours too! wish we could play together!