CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

RECENT HAPPENINGS

This was the picture Mommy took of me just minutes before she read the post from Leela's Mommy telling her she could save all her other pictures off of the memory card as long as she didn't do ANYTHING with the card. Oh well, we think this is pretty cute of me giving the frog a drink from my juice box while sitting in Bryce's high chair.

We made a visit to Grand Island for our Great-Grandma's funeral. It was under sad circumstances, but while we were there we visited lots of old friends and even made it Owen's 2nd birthday party!

Oh, these cupcakes are good. Too bad Bryce doesn't get one.

Our old neighbors saw Bryce for the first time. Here's Riley holding Bryce. Marcy got some better pictures of everybody, so Mommy will email her and ask her to send them!

Dinner and Owen's house was FUN, FUN, FUN! Here's Jack playing puzzles with me.

I've never been to Grand Island before, but I think I like it! I hope we come back soon!

0 comments: