CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cuteness
BRYCE BEING CUTE
Under this big grin is my first tooth cutting in. It's been a doozy, but Mommy and Daddy are glad that big brother now has all his teeth! Just in time for me to start getting mine. This will be 4 straight years of teething for them!






CAM BEING CUTE

I still love to stack anything I can get my hands on.

Nana makes great ice cream. Poor Brycey didn't understand why he didn't get any :(

After several attempts of jumping off any piece of furniture around (large, small, tall, short) Nana finally got out her old trampoline for me! We'll post some video of this later.
Watering flowers is my favorite thing. "More waddy please!" is what I say when I need my watering can filled up.

0 comments: