CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ZOO AND RANDOM PICTURES

Last Friday Nana and Mommy took us and our cousins, Kaitlyn and Shaylee, to the zoo.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm doing this right.

Up high! Good thing Kaitlyn has a good grip on Bricey.

We waited a long time to see the monkeys. I started talking about them before we even left home.

Both cousins were helpful all day. Kaitlyn was giving me a boost to see the buffalo in this picture.

Everything was so pretty. We really liked this frog sculpture.

Kaitlyn pulled me and Shaylee through the whole zoo. What a gal!

I got to ride in the stroller and eventually take a nap.


After the zoo we had a delicious meal of corn dogs and frozen custard at Culvers. Of course, Bricey got peaches and sweet potatoes.


RANDOM CUTENESSS

Corn on the cob is my new fav.

I'm so glad Grandma bought this horse for me at a garage sale. Daddy's glad Grandma's leaving it at her house!

VIDEO
1) Cousin love
2) Brotherly love


0 comments: