CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
I'm one years old today!! Can you believe it? We celebrated by having an Elmo/Swim party last night.

We had yummy white and chocolate cupcakes, Capri-Sun (well, I had milk), and chocolate sundae ice-cream.

I got all sorts of awesome gifts. Grandma and Papa got me this cool ride-on toy, and Nana and Pops gave me a pop-up turtle (among other things). I'm so spoiled!

Here are some of the guests! We did a hand-print matte for this birthday picture.
Right to Left: Espen and Taylee (with Nate and Jenny), Shae, Cam, Sharaya, Riley, Bryce, and Aubrie (we missed all my cousins, but they couldn't travel with the yucky weather and baby Kaci. Can't wait to see you in a week!)

My first taste of birthday cake was delicious!!

I got my very own cake to destroy. I did pretty good, don't you think!

I'm also kind of picking up on the sippy cup. It's taking me a little while, but I'll get the hang of it pretty soon!

We had to be very careful with my new tubes in my ears. But, Daddy still let me have a little bit of fun in the pool.

This is my WONDERFUL babysitter, Tami. See how happy I am when I'm with her?!? We don't know what we'd do without her!

Walking machine!!!

Cam liked sitting on the edge of the pool and throwing the diving sticks for Shae and Sharaya the best.

Here I am with buddy Sharaya, begging her to let me in!

I can't believe this is all for me. Mommy and Daddy can't believe their "baby" isn't a baby anymore. I would say I'm officially a toddler



1 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Looks like you guys had a blast at the pool. I had an Elmo theme at my 1st birthday too!

Jack-Jack