CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Additions to my side-bar!
I have added a few things to the side-bar of my blog that I'd like you all to check out! The first one is in my list of blogs. It's called Cake Wrecks and I find this blog absolutely H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! Yes, the cakes are quite funny in themselves, but the authors of this blog are so witty in their writing. The sense of humor in Cake Wrecks reminds us so much of our good (and talented) friend Dave. So, if you know Dave and enjoy his writing style I suggest bookmarking Cake Wrecks and check it out everyday or two. You'll be sure to get a laugh.

The other link I've added to my side-bar is the Wild Olive website. I found this website because I follow the blog of one of the moms who co-founded the company. (She's an adoptive mom with 9, yes 9, kiddos, some of who are adopted from China). Anyway I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these tees and I am really hoping my dear hubby discovers the sight and finds the perfect mother's day gift for me there!

Check back in a few days. We had Cam's Dino-riffic birthday party last weekend and it was a BLAST! I can't wait to post picture of him living it up with all his friends and family!

0 comments: