CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

This is the day that the Lord has made!

Last Saturday was such a good day! We woke up early (as always) and started planting flowers right away. The weather was beautiful and the boys loved being outside. They were such a good help watering and it was so nice to let them just play in the water. At one point Cam even dunked his whole head into a bucket of water I was keeping as a "spare" to fill up my watering can. Needless to say we ate a picnic lunch outside because they were filthy dirty after about 4 1/2 hours of dirt and bugs! The only bad part was that I had to give them a bath right after lunch because I wasn't going to let them take a nap in that condition. Then we were off to a birthday party for Cam's little buddy. The best part was that I got to have a girl's night in the evening! Thank goodness I have such a wonderful husband that understands I need to have time with my friends in order to function as a good wife and mother! Too bad I forgot my camera for the girl's night and the birthday party. But, here are some pictures of the boys with their new bubble machine! AWESOME!



This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. ~~Psalm 118:24
(I dare you not to sing this song the rest of the day!)

0 comments: