CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 07, 2010

FINALLY
I'm labeling this post "Finally" because, yes, I am FINALLY updating the blog.  But, also because the boys FINALLY got to go fishing.  They've never been before, but were begging to go.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure it was as exciting as they thought it would be.  But, I have confidence (with the mentorship of Grandpa) they will become fishermen . . . someday!

Bryce actually using his fishing pole!  Usually he likes TALKING about his Mickey Mouse fishing pole better than actually USING his Mickey Mouse fishing pole!

Daddy and Bryce.  What a handsome pair!

The moment after Cam caught his first fish.  Rather than screaming with excitement he ran with fear!

Cam and his fishing mentor, Grandpa!

The next Karate Kid?!?!

Oh how I love this boy!  

Matthew 4:19 - And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

0 comments: