CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010



   Ever heard of a "Banana Dog"?  I hadn't either until Cam brought them to my attention.  I'm not sure if he came up with the idea on his own or heard it somewhere else, either way it's actually pretty brilliant!  All you do is take a hot dog bun and spread one side with jelly and the other with peanut butter.  Peel a banana and sandwich it in the middle.  Viola . . .  "Banana Dog"!  Pair them with some baby carrots and a glass of milk and you have a fairly healthy lunch! 

Yes, they are about as messy as a hot dog with ketchup!
Despite Cam's face they really did like them!

See, I told you he likes them!

1 comments:

Joanie said...

Banana Dogs sound good to me....but, I'm kinda out there at times....