CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

                                                                                                                                                               Last summer we got to see my Aunt Susan and Uncle Mark when we were all in the middle of the state for a family reunion.  We hope to see them about once a year when they travel back from NYC.  They are just so easy to love.   Can't you just tell how taken Cam is with Aunt Susan.  I completely understand because I was the exact same way as a kid!  I remember daydreaming about going to live with her in Manhattan.  Her life seemed so glamorous has a professional woman in the big city!  But, she would put her business side on a shelf when she came back to Nebraska and then it was all about her family.  She sure had a way about her with all the kids.  I'm so glad my kiddos are getting the same time and attention from them that I did growing up!

We sure do miss Stolley Park.

Yep, she's the funniest person in the world!

Total look of adoration!
We all enjoyed the train ride around the park.

0 comments: