CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

                                                                               
'Tis The Season (almost)
I'm a strong believer that Thanksgiving deserves to be it's own holiday.  Although I do begin my shopping in early November, I try not to get too wrapped up in Christmas until Thanksgiving is over. That being said . . . I absolutely could not stop myself from putting up these two trees over the weekend.  The anticipation got the best of me.  
I can't wait until Amelia can enjoy this tree . . . I just wish it wasn't going to be a year from now.


Check out these sweet little cupcakes and wrapped candies!
The boys were soooo excited about their tree!

They are sleeping right now using it as a night-light!


Gotta love red snowflakes . . .

and sparkly candy canes!


I'm linking up again!!!

giveaways 

0 comments: