CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Great news on the adoption front!!!
I-800 APPROVAL
Today I received an email from our USCIS Officer (that's United States Center of Immigration Services) stating that our I-800 has been approved.  Basically this is the approval for our petition to classify Wu Fan Shuang (Amelia) as our immediate relative.  So, we're able to legally bring her into the United States.  We should be able to get our Travel Approval (TA) in 5-7 weeks.  We're in a bit of a sticky spot in the year with offices being closed for various holidays such as Christmas, New Year's, and Chinese New Year.  But, as long as we are able to get our TA before Chinese New Year at the beginning of February, we should be able to travel in mid to late February or the very beginning of March.  Be still my heart I can hardly wait!  It's just around the corner folks (yet still seems so far away).

0 comments: