CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WE'RE ACTUALLY PACKED!!
Many of you are well aware of my anxious tendency to become very absorbed in whatever I am doing.  So, packing for this trip is no different.  I have researched, asked questions, and analyzed exactly what to bring, why I should bring it, and how exactly I should pack it.  Well, it's finally done!  Don't worry, I've weighed each bag no less than 20 times EACH using a very precise digital scale to make sure we have no issues with the SEVEN flights we'll be taking in the next 2.5 weeks. And, just so you know, only about 10% of what is packed is clothing for Aaron and me.  So, this list . . . 
  Has turned into this beautiful sight . . . 
 Aaron should be home any minute now and we'll be on our way.  WOOT WOOT!!!  We land in Beijing on Thursday about 5:30 am Mountain time and 8:30 in the evening in China.

I also have to brag on my mother-in-law and the quilt she made for Amelia.  She took the leftover scraps I used while decorating Amelia's room (click here) and made this gorgeous quilt she'll be able to treasure always.

 

0 comments: