CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Another New Experience:  PLAY-DOH!

I'm fairly certain she had never seen the stuff, but she wasn't at all adversed to touching it and playing with it.  I'm continually surprised at her attention span.  Even after she put the Play-Doh down she was content to play with the "tools."  I really need to get her a play kitchen and some play cooking supplies.  I think she would go to town with that!


We made french fries together since she's my fry girl!



Getting a little help from big bro!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Lovin' the headband! I like how she keeps it in too! Looks like they all had fun!

Nightingale said...

So darling!!! I love the headbands you have her wearing. They look absolutely precious on her.

Hugs,
Courtney