CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011


I wish I had some better pictures to share . . . 

Wow, it's pretty obvious I've gone back to work as evidenced by my lack of pictures :0)  Actually, I'm pretty mad at myself for forgetting my camera at some events we've attended this week.  But, here are a few to share!

These two haven't quite meshed as well as Cam and Emmy, but my little Bryce-E has the most generous and loving spirit.  They finally began to bond over a homemade Popsicle!  I love how his tongue is sticking out like he's showing her how to lick it for the first time!


This girl is NOT a morning person. Now that I'm back to work the waking up early is as hard on her as it is me.  We're still having some pretty bad sleep issues, but I'm hoping she settles down in the middle of the night now that we're successfully treating her for an ear/sinus infection combo.  She's been a pretty miserable little girl the last week or so.  Also, her nose hasn't stopped running since we got home from China.  I'm thinking we need to look into the possibility of allergies here.

0 comments: