CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gnomes and More Food 
Wooo Hoooo!  I'm back in the internet world!!!!  These pictures were taken a few days ago.  I can't help but document a few of the casualties we have in our house.  Anybody see "Gnomeo and Juliet"?  Aaron loves these two little garden gnomes of his and I actually think the chipped hat gives them character, but he doesn't agree :0)

Here's the perpetrator

Here's the perpetrator offering two innocent gnomes a lift on her trike.
The victim!  Still cute right?!?!?  A little "character" never hurt anyone.

Here's my own little Bryce-E Gnome.
 So after the "mis-hap" we came inside to get our stir-fry started.  Emmy couldn't wait for the food to be cooked before she wanted to dig in.  You know her love of raw food that no other toddler will touch with a 10 foot pole. (please don't judge me on the canned mushrooms, they were a last minute judgement call and turned out to be pretty darn tasty :0)

Nothing says "delicious" like raw mushrooms from a can.


Mmmm, mmmmm broccoli!

What can I say, the girl likes her green veggies!  She's one after my own heart for sure!

0 comments: