CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011


Preschool Graduation

OK, so I have to apologize that these pictures are in a very random order and for some reason I like to continue the "bad bloggy mommy" theme I have going on here by NOT putting them in order.  I'm funny like that some times :0)  Anyway, just to clarify, first we stood around and talked, then we watched the program.  After that the kiddo's received their "diplomas" and then they finally got to play some games.  Clear as mud!  But as always, I have to give a HUGE shout out and a MASSIVE thank you to Miss Jill and all the amazing Little Angel's staff.  You are all such wonderful people and have instilled a love of learning and adventure into Cam-O.  I feel very certain he is more than ready for kindergarten, but he is sure going to miss you all.


Bryce-E-O-Saurus

Cam receiving his "diploma"

Cam-O-Saurus

Emmy-O-Saurus!  I could hardly believe she was able to do this and do it as well as she did!  In fact, she was able to do this longer than Bryce-E!  Everybody was in awe :0)

My niece, Jenna, receiving her "diploma".

Just hanging out with Mom.

This picture cracks me up.  Aunt Micki was just thrilled that Emmy went to her so well.  But, she kept her eye on Uncle Clay just to make sure he wasn't going to try to hold her.  It was a good laugh.

She did allow him to stand next to her, but she doesn't look so happy about it :0)  Don't worry Uncle Clay, she will love you soon enough. (especially when we move in across the street hee hee)

The "streak" in the background is my babysitters little guy.  He's only about 6 months older than Emmy and they get along really well.  But, it was really pointless even trying to get all three of them in a decent picture together.

More Cam-O-Saurus

More Emmy-O-Saurus

More Bryce-O-Saurus (sorry for the redundancy)

The Whole Crew (three classes put together)

0 comments: