CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011



Hmmmm, so weird . . .

I had a garage sale last weekend and I sold quite a few things.  I had two cribs for sale and I sold one right away before my sale "technically" even started.  I thought my other one would also get snatched up right away.  It's super nice and very cute.  It converts from crib, to toddler bed, to full-size headboard and has the mattress included.  But, then I remembered how "weird" I was as a young mother about second hand things being safe for my precious baby.  So, I did a bit of research.  This crib is not even four years old and still meets all safety requirements.  It has never had a safety re-call.  So, if you, or somebody you know is in the market for a crib give me a quick email!  aaronwade@charter.net







0 comments: