CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flip-Flop Refashion!

With the move and everything I've had very little opportunity to be creative this summer.  I was able to get some sewing done when I made all the window treatments for my house.  But, that was more of a "chore" because it was something that just had to be done.  I like fun, easy projects that can easily be completed in the 1.5 - 2 hours I have when the kiddos are resting.  There's been little time for these projects this summer so the creative part of my sub-conscious has been feeling a bit rejected lately.  Last week I finally decided I needed to do something . . . anything, as long as it was fun and semi-mindless.  I was able to pop out both sets of these flip-flops during one nap time.  The double bonus is that I was able to squeeze in an episode of Glee on Netflix while I worked on them :0)  I followed THIS TUTORIAL and THIS TUTORIAL using some old flip-flops and scrap fabric I already had laying around the house.  FUN FUN FUN!!!











3 comments:

Dax, Ian, and Jude said...

CUTE!!

Joanie said...

So clever, and so cute!

Joanie said...

So clever, and so cute!