CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

PW Buttered Rosemary Rolls

I made The Pioneer Women's Buttered Rosemary Rolls several weeks ago and they were A-W-E-S-O-M-E!  You can't find an easier recipe.  They're perfect to eat with pasta instead of bread sticks.  I now keep all the ingredients on hand at all times . . . just in case I get a craving!

This is what they looked like straight out of the oven.  (Yes, that is a pan of brownies right next to them.  I must have been craving carbs that day :0)

This is what the batch looked like 10 minutes after I took them out of the oven.  BTW, I was the only person in the kitchen within that 10 minute time frame.  Notice the brownies haven't been touched.  THAT'S how good these rolls taste!


OK, now go make yourself a batch!  You'll be happy you did it!! 

1 comments:

Tina said...

I have made these several times and they are wonderful! Enjoy!