CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 01, 2011


We're moved!!!

After a very long few days we are finally all moved into the new house.  Thank you to our awesome family for all your help.  We could not have done it without you!  Love to you all!!!!   I still don't feel "settled" and probably wont until we're all unpacked and everything begins to feel "normal" again.  But, I have the kitchen and all the kids' bedrooms put together.  Those rooms were my first priority.  I can't believe how well the kids are adjusting.  They love the new house.  Mainly because we have a TON of kids on this street.  It seems every time we step outside an instant playmate appears.  In fact, this has become so convenient that I think I'm going to have to put baby-proof knobs on the doors so the kids remember to come ask me for permission to play outside.  There have already been a few instances that I've been setting up a room and realize the house is a bit too quite only to find the little monkey's on the sidewalk outside.  I love that they want to play outside, but this is a busier neighborhood than we're used to and for safety reasons I need to know where they are at all times.  Call me a Mama Bear if you want :0)  Anyway, I don't have pictures of the house up yet because I don't want to share a room full of boxes!  But, I should at least get a few pictures of the kids' rooms up in a few days. Until then, I'll post some pictures of a few of our new neighbors who are just a few houses down.  We knew this family before we moved here because our kids go to Children's church and AWANA together.  In fact I ended up babysitting for them a few weeks ago.  The boys get along great as they are exactly the same age.  In fact, Cam and Dylan will even be in the same Kindergarten class next Fall!

















0 comments: