CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Bryce-E

I'm still trying to figure out at what exact point in time a baby turns into a "big kid."  Well, it's happened to my "baby" Bryce.   It literally feels like a year ago, rather than four, that Aaron was driving me in a blizzard to the hospital to deliver my bundle of joy.  "Joy" is truly what he is to me.  He's such a sweet hearted little guy with a love for animals and babies, both alive and in toy form.   He's an awesome brother and a wonderful son.  Happy Birthday my Little Man, I love you! 

Bryce-E got this crown at preschool today and insisted on wearing it everywhere.  Even to AWANA!

Who knew a box of Cootie was so "heavy, heavy, heavy".

A new Fisher-Price iXL gaming system was the perfect gift for a big four year old.

Some of The Loot


Getting a little direction from Bubba on a few of the new iXL games.

1 comments:

Joanie said...

Hope the birthday was extra special! I love seeing the photos of your kiddos!