CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 17, 2006

MERRY (EARLY) CHRISTMAS!!

On Sunday, right after church (and a trip to Doozey's) my Mommy and Daddy and I opened our Christmas presents from each other.

I got some great stuff, but the best part was the boxes, ribbons, and paper!

This bow is tasty!

Oh, Dr. Seuss! He's my favorite!

Hey, Mom, what is this? Cherry flavor?

Just a little bit bigger and I'll be a stud in my new Nike wind suit. It will match my size two Nike shoes!

I got so excited over this shiny paper I threw up all over myself! That's why the Little Green is behind me! Mommy's hoping Santa will bring her new carpet!

Here's the loot! Three Dr. Seuss books, a new outfit, Baby Sign basic concept cards (delicious), and my first Leap Frog! I hear this Santa guy's going to come to Nana's next weekend and bring me even more presents!! Wow, am I spoiled or what?!?

Baby Sign is fascinating!

I could play for hours on this thing!

When i'm able to pull myself up, i'll be able to play with the stuff on top too!

We're not sure who's having more fun: me, Harley, or Daddy! Daddy kept playing even when Mommy made me take a nap!

0 comments: