CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 17, 2006

We had fun visitors on Saturday!

My Aunt Lori and Uncle Ryan came to do some shopping, so we met them for lunch and took a stroll around the mall. They couldn't believe how big I was, and they just saw me 3 weeks ago. The only person missing in this picture is my godbrother, Aidan. He got to spend some time with his grandma and grandpa in Elwood. After our day together Aunt Lori and Uncle Ryan went to the PBR in Kearney. Mommy and Daddy were jealous. I can't wait until Aidan and I are old enough to watch some bull riding!!


Uncle Ryan is HILARIOUS!! We were making funny faces at each other. No wonder Aidan is such a happy guy all the time (well, most of the time)!

All day I would just look at him and start giggling!

Here's a picture of Aidan's first birthday (October 16). Hopefully he can come next time!



0 comments: