CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 29, 2006

More Presents!!

I guess this Santa guy really does exist! He brought me all sorts of great things in this cool stocking! I just wish every child in this world was as loved and SPOILED as me.

FINALLY some big boy jammies! Thanks Becky (Mommy's cousin).



I HIGHLY recommend (spelling? give me a break, i'm not even a year old yet) this Fisher Price Magnetic Easel that my Nana and Pops got for me. It's a blast. Even Kaitlyn and Shaylee couldn't stop playing with it. Nana wishes she had gotten Jenna one too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cam! happy new year! looks like you had a fun christmas. sure do miss you and i know my mama misses your mama! hopefully we'll be able to figure out another time to get together soon! my daddy tells me that there's a lot of snow in NE. i'm enjoying the warmth of Louisiana right now! i am sad that i missed out on my first snow, but i'm pretty sure i'll be seeing more of it this winter! ~dax