CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas #3
As you can see from the numerous pictures of my first Christmas, I was a busy baby!!
Here's even MORE pictures Mommy got from my Grandma Marla (aka "The Picture Queen").

Aunt Holly was quite smitten with me! I mean who wouldn't be!

I know Virginia's a long ways away, but come visit me soon Aunt Hol!

Here's my Great Uncle Cliff and Great Grandma Ella. I think their titles are quite fitting as they are both "GREAT"!

Here's a picture of Uncle Kyle at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. Thanks to our lovely Nebraska weather (ice storms in December) he got to come and spend almost 5 whole days with us. All that time we spent together quickly placed Uncle Kyle on my list of favorite people.

All the cousin's at Great Grandma Mary's house. Left to right, top to bottom: Caleb, Uncle Kyle, me, Daddy, Mommy, Reagan, Corrine, Aunt Holly.


Wether it be whiskers or glasses, Grandpa kept me laughing!



Just eaten 'nana's and Gramma's!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden, it looks like we both had great holiday seasons! We're so good at getting relatives to love us too! Soon we'll have them eating out of the palms of our hands...instead vice versa.

Peace out, bro.

Jack-Jack