CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 15, 2007

BOY'S NIGHT OUT!!!
Last Saturday we had some pretty special visitors! Jack-Jack and "O" came over with their Mommies and Daddies. We had a great time playing together while the big people pigged out on tacos, chips and salsa, beer, and eventually fried ice cream! I can't wait until I can eat that stuff, well, i'll skip the beer!

Here's Jack-Jack (the blue eyed charmer), Cam (the strong, but silent type), and Owen (the mover and grover)

Two buds hanging out. We were destined to be friends. Our parents live almost parallel lives! Even right down to the same kind of dog! Some day we will be in the same class at Stolley Park Elementary!


Here's Owen's list of accomplishments (keep in mind he's only one week older than me).
1) Crawling
2)Pulling himself up
3) Cruising along furniture
4) Going up the stairs

But, don't worry. I couldn't be outdone that much in my own house. That same evening I decided it was time to crawl. That's right folks, it's finally happened! On my 9 month birthday I crawled across the room right in to my Mommy's lap!

This magnetic easel thing my Nana got was a hit with all the boys!


Owen's Daddy, Lynn, ended up restricting "O" because he was literally bowling me and Jack-Jack over to get to the toys! That guys a stud! I can't wait to see him on the football field in about 16 years!!!







0 comments: