CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 22, 2007

Grant Reynard

On Sunday my Mommy and Daddy took me to my first art exhibit. It was awesome! We saw a collection of Grant Tyson Reynard's (isn't that a cool name) art work at the Stuhr Museum. Reynard was a GI native who did some awesome freelance work for the Saturday Evening Post, Ladies Home Journal, Cosmopolitan etc. etc. etc. His sketches are awesome, but we were very impressed with his watercolors. Mommy and Daddy agreed his artwork is much more amazing in person than in the art history books they owned in college.

This is a picture of me with my Stuhr Museum sticker. We wanted more pictures, but of course, Mommy's camera battery died right after this picture was taken. The first time I went to the Stuhr was when I was just a few months old. We enjoyed the 1890's Fourth of July at the Railroad Town. Mommy and Daddy have made it the last 3 years. It's going to be a family tradition as well as attendance to the 1890's All Hallow's Eve and 1890's Christmas celebrations! Check out the Stuhr sometime, it's awesome!

0 comments: