CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 22, 2007

NANA

My Nana came to visit over the weekend! We had a blast. I even added "Nana" to my vocabulary. This vocabulary now includes "Nana", "Mama", and "Dada". Unfotunatly, my SLP mom says they can't be considered "real" words because we're not sure i'm using them meaningfully. Oh, well, it's just a matter of time before i'm saying many, many, many things. Mommy just hopes Daddy learns he can't say certain things around me. Afterall, i'm very impressionable!

Isn't my Nana cute?!? Almost as cute as me! She says I look just my Pop's baby pictures of when he was my age. My Mommy always said I look most like Pop's. Most people agree i'm a Messersmith/Bauer!

What's this? Presents? But, Christmas is over! I guess you get to open presents year round. Nana brought me a Valentine's Day gift. Of course I thought the ribbon was the best part!

I'm not so sure about this whistling gorilla. It kind of scares me. But, I do like it when Mommy and Daddy pretend it's kissing me. Thank Nana! I'm sure i'll get used to it and it will soon become one of my favs. We're just going to have to try hard to keep it away from Harley. We all know what he likes to do to small, plush toys!!

0 comments: