CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ME AND MY PALS!

Friday night my parents and I went to O-Dawg's house for a delicious supper consisting of all Weight Watchers meals. Owen's mommy made a delicious meal that was also healthy. Oh, and Jack's daddy made the Weight Watchers chocolate mousse (or something like that) for dessert. But, Owen and I shared our snacks with each other, literally!


Here Owen, try some of my Zwieback Toast, it's delicious!

Oh, you want another bite?

I told you it was good!

Well, you did share your crackers with me, so I guess you can have another bite!

Next time we get together i'll share with Jack too!

But, don't feel too bad for Jack-Jack. He ate enough Cheerios to puke all over his dad!! Jack got to borrow some PJ's from Owen and Dave got a t-shirt curtious of Lynn (Owen's dad).


Then Owen and I shared some toys! I love going to other babies houses to play with all their fun gadgets! (excuse the dorky PJs, I had to take my bath before we went over)

1 comments:

Baby Jenna said...

I think the jammers are cool man. I have a pair just like them.... ;o)