CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

SAFETY PATROL


Well, we are still unsuccessful at finding some baby-gates that will actually work on our stairs, but Mommy and Daddy finally got smart and put my toy and book baskets in front of the stairs so i'm not always escaping up the stairs!

SPRING FEVER!

No fair, how come Harley gets to go outside and play. I hope the weather starts getting nice so we can go on walks and play outside! BTW, Harley is "taunting" me in this picture by running back and forth. I'm practically begging Mommy to take me outside. She caved in for a few minutes!!!


1 comments:

Baby Jenna said...

Camo! Have your Daddy call with some measurements and we'll make a gate to send your way. We have the same project going on in our house too!