CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 06, 2007

RAINY WEEKEND
Well, this weekend was rainy and cloudy, so it was pretty uneventful. However, last weekend was fun! Check out some of my pix from my nice, warm, sunny weekend a week ago!

After checking out some of the local high school art work at the Stuhr museum, we fed the fish and ducks. However, I decided they could share their food with me!

I grabbed the bagel we were feeding the animals from my Mommy's hand and ate 3/4 of it! I'm sure in a year or two i'll know better, until then they'll just have to learn to share!

Riley was out running in the sprinkler, but he had to come play with me once he spotted my new bubble gun.

Um, Riley, I know this riding toy used to be yours, but aren't you a little big for it now?

2 comments:

Baby Jenna said...

Sweet bubble gun man!!! Nice looking yard too. Your old man must be slaving on it. ;o)

Dax, Ian, and Jude said...

i, too, enjoy the nicer, warmer, sunnier weather! was that at pier park? i used to go there when we lived there with my mom and dad...i think they got more out of it than me since i was pretty little! i have a bubble gun that my parents STILL haven't put batteries in...better get on them! see you soon...dax