CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

ME AND MY COUSINS!
Mommy and I made the long treck to Alliance last weekend (alone) (aaaaahhhh)! Anyway, I got to spend time with my cousins and even go to Kaitlyn's dance recital. Of course Mommy's camera batteries died right before the recital. So, she missed out on some great photo ops after Saturday afternoon. Keep posted though because Nana's going to email some more pictures! I got to go with Pops to see the cows. That was my FAVORITE part of the whole weekend! I even learned what cows say, MOOOOOO.


Shaylee is an expert colorer and was trying to teach me how to do it as well as her. After about 5 minutes she decided to go color somewhere else because I kept "ruining" her pictures!

Look at us go!

Nana has this really cool chair that's just my size! Uncle Clay helped me learn how to sit in it all by myself (hopefully we'll get that picture from Nana later).

0 comments: