CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 07, 2008

Catching Up
RECENT HAPPENINGS


I THOUGHT I would like to see the turtle Daddy rescued from the street, but it wasn't as cool as Mommy said it would be. Don't ask me how I petted a 200 pound tortoise at Reptile Gardens, but wouldn't let this little guy get close to me.

Alliance's best attraction is the fountain. We could spend hours here. It doesn't hurt that the sunken garden and playground is right across the street.


Now that we have my ear infection all cleared up I'm all smiles!

Harley likes to join us at the fountain, but he still doesn't really know proper doggy etiquette. You'd think he'd learn after six years of life.


This is morning multi-tasking. Cam combs Daddy's hair while Daddy feeds Bryce. Mommy's always handy to take the picture.

Now that I can sit really well I like playing in my boat. Big brother joins me most of the time but he usually lets me drive.

We finally took a family picture of the four of us at our Buddy Ray-Ray's wedding. Congrats Ray! Sarah is AWESOME! WE LOVE HER AND HER BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

Now Daddy can teach me how to play the guitar.

Daddy's the funniest person I know.




0 comments: