CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

CUTENESS, COUSINS, and the FAIR!

Can you tell we're related? The constant cuteness gives it away!

Can you tell we're related? The identical blank stares gives it away!

This is right BEFORE Pops fed me some yummy chocolate brownie Aunt Micki made and right AFTER Pops let my whole plate of food fall on the ground!

This is me with our "Grandpa" Klaus. He's not really our grandpa, but he treats us like he it. He's really my Grandma Emily's boyfriend.

The cousins: Shaylee (5), Kaitlyn (7), Bryce (almost 8 months), Jenna (2), and Cam (2)

This is Mommy's favorite because it shows how much Cam and Jenna love each other.


Mommy and Bryce walked in the fair parade for her MOPS group. I got to watch. But, as soon as I saw Mommy and Bryce I ran up and walked the rest of the way with them.

I actually enjoyed this ride very much although my facial expression doesn't show it.

This was the best thing there. I pretended I was a monkey for about 2 hours. Pops took advantage of "babysitting" me. I'm sure it was just so he could sit in the shade for a while.







1 comments:

Micki said...

I think the blank stares are cute on Uncle Clay and Bryce! After 3 and a half kids--I even have the blank stare! :):)