CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

FUN GIFT IDEAS!
Recently I've had the opportunity to give some special gifts to some special people.

My good friend, Shannon, recently got married. I was on the courtesy committee at work this last school year. So, for her shower we took up a monetary collection. Rather than giving her a card stuffed with cash I decided to put together a money "flower" (like a money tree).

Also, my mom's birthday is coming up this week. While shopping for her I saw the CUTEST pot. So, I filled it with a tropical plant that she can have on her kitchen table year round!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. ~~James 1:17

1 comments:

Dax, Ian, and Jude said...

You're SO creative!! I wish I had one ounce of your creativity!!