CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

                                            

  It's the small things in life that make me happy!
I look forward to every Wednesday evening!  Why?  It's such a simple thing, but one of those things that just makes my life happy.  Every Wednesday evening, once I (finally) get the kiddos to sleep, I log on and head over to Somewhat Simple to begin surfing her weekly blog link party called "Strut Your Stuff Thursday".  Even though it's supposed to begin on Thursday she almost always begins on Wednesday evening.  It's a great place to see over 400 links to the best "crafty" blogs out there.  She keeps it open for several days, so you can continue to check it out for a few strays here or there all the way until Saturday. It's amazing how happy it makes me!   Here's a link to her party for the current week: http://www.somewhatsimple.com/2010/11/sys-blog-link-party-with-mc-kenna-layne.html
 

0 comments: