CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Happenings!
I find myself wishing for December even in the warmth of July.  So, as soon as the Thanksgiving turkey is put away I'm ready to break out the Christmas decorations and wrap some presents.  I know it's cheesy, but I truly believe this is the most wonderful time of the year.   This week we did several things to feel the season!  Last Friday we drove around with the boys and looked at Christmas lights, Saturday we visited Santa Claus, Sunday we lit the 4th advent candle at church and watched my niece's Christmas program at their church, Monday night Cam played a wise-man in his preschool play and presented baby Jesus with the gift of Myrre, today both boys had a Christmas party at daycare and Cam had one at preschool too.  Of course this caused a huge sugar high and then a crash in the same magnitude.  Boy, I'm tired and it's not even Christmas eve!  Our family celebrations begin tomorrow night and will last for three busy days!  I need a nap just thinking about it!  But, no matter how busy this time of year is, it's just so important to remember the true reason for the season.  
John 3:16 ~ For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
 I'm so thankful to be a believer and thank Jesus everyday for the gift he has given me . . . eternal life spent with him in heaven and the comfort in knowing my sins are forgiven while I live my imperfect life here on earth.

Bryce was truly amazed that we were able to visit a little slice of the North Pole here in Western Nebraska!



Cam with my adorable niece Jenna!

It's a good thing Cam's ears were able to hold that crown up.  We couldn't help but notice a resemblance to King John from the animated version of Robin Hood!

I like it when Aaron's bored at work so he can refine his Photoshop skills by practicing on pictures of the boys!

0 comments: