CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ladybug Ladybug Fly Away Home!

So, Christmas is over and I'm sure I owe you a post with some pictures of the boys.  Hopefully I'll get those up in the next few days.  But, I took all of our Christmas decorations down today and I thought I better do a blog revamp too.   My favorite freebie blog design site is Leelou Blogs (the link is at the top of my blog).  At first I was thinking something either winter or Valentine's Day related, but I got a bit giddy when I ran across this ladybug design.  I'm sure most of you know that ladybugs are supposedly a sign of good luck in Chinese adoptions.  So far the legend is working for us.  Some of you might remember this ladybug post from back in March.  This will be the layout I use while I post in China and I just don't think it could be more fitting!

0 comments: