CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 02, 2011

 FINALLY . . . SOME CHRISTMAS PIX!
I know these are a week overdue, but better late than never!  I'm suffering from some "Post Christmas Blues", like I do every year.  I love the holiday season and preparation for Christmas as much (if not more) than the actual day.  I'm also lucky enough to have a job where I get a week and a half off for Christmas break.  So, really I have nothing to complain about.  But, I still do :0)  Maybe that will be my New Year's resolution this year.  No "Post Christmas Blue".  I'll start working on that right away!


Finally got the stick-horse he'd been hoping for!


This is really a cute, fun game and I got it at Target for just a few dollars right before Thanksgiving.

This boy NEEDS some new clothes!  He's growing like a weed and so is his brother.  Luckily Bryce is just one size below Cam, so they get moved from Cam's rack at the top of the closet straight down to Bryce's rack at the bottom of the closet fairly quickly.



His very own robot!!!

Anything Buzz or Toy Story is A-OK!


Thanks Aunt Susan and Uncle Mark!

Thanks again Aunt Susan and Uncle Mark!
Chaos with the cousins . . . LOVE IT!

Amelia's M&M shirt from when Nana and Pops visited M&M World in NYC.  All the cousins got one in various styles and colors, so we'll make sure and post a shot of them all together.

Bryce can still be a bit timid when opening his gifts, especially if there's lots of people and activity going on.

Cam has no problem ripping through them like a tornado.  We usually pace the kids and make them take turns according to age!

Remote Control Cars . . . COOL!

Jammies and a matching pillow made especially by Aunt Cara.



Oh how I love this girl.  Kaci Rae is almost exactly 6 months older than Amelia.  I'm sure they're going to make a dynamic duo and I can't wait to see them together!



Taking advantage of a "Non-White Christmas" and checking out the new cars!

2 comments:

Mac Lover said...

I love your new Ladybug layout! Wish I had found it first! ha ha! Delaney has a ladybug room!! Looks like you had lots of fun during vacation! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Love,
Sara

Joanie said...

Great layout! It looks like a fun filled-chaotic Christmas...the perfect kind! Next year, one more little girl will be in those photos! Happy New Year, Cara!