CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 07, 2011

We're expecting TA soon!!!
We are on the very last leg of the process before we can board a plane to China!!  We've been issued what's called our Article 5.  The next step . . . TRAVEL APPROVAL!  It typically takes 2-3 weeks to receive TA.  We've looked at our calendars and have decided (as long as everything goes as it should) that we are sticking with the dates I posted about previously.  So, hopefully we're leaving America on Feb. 23rd, getting Amelia on Feb. 27th and will be home March 10th!  I'll keep you all posted, but we're getting VERY EXCITED!!!  Please pray for a quick TA, decent ticket/hotel prices, and the hearts of all our children.  Cam and Bryce will be staying with my mom and dad and I hate the thought of leaving them.  Also, Amelia has been with the same foster family since she was a month old.  I can't even bear the thought of what her grieving little heart will be feeling.  We pray she bonds and attaches to us well while we're in China.

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~ Jeremiah 29:11

0 comments: