CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A GLIMPSE OF MY GIRL!!
A fellow blogger, Martha at Berry Bliz, just sent me a picture of her darling little girl Jolie.  Martha is waiting for travel approval to bring Jolie home from Wuhan.  Well guess what?!?!?!  She actually recognized AMELIA sitting on a rocking horse toy in the background!  It's small, but believe me, I'd recognize that hair anywhere!!!!!  Martha thank you so, so much!  I hope you don't mind me putting this picture of Jolie up!  


2 comments:

Joanie said...

Cara, I can't describe the feeling when I see these posts, other than it just makes my heart so full....

Unknown said...

I am just so glad I recognized her and that it was really her...We have to find what baby photos we can for our baby books where and when we can find them! If you see my girl in Wuhan before we get there...tell her we are coming!!!
BLessings!