CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 07, 2011

MY BABY'S GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!
My last post was all about Cam's progression of aging.  Well, Bryce-E is growing up just as fast if not even faster.  I just can't believe my baby is actually going to be a big brother.  My little snuggle bug has gone from the colicky infant who wouldn't sleep to a 3 year old that just can't wait to have his turn at preschool (who still doesn't sleep too well :0)  I'm so proud of my big boy and his sweet, caring, compassionate, gentle personality.   I'm making him promise me he'll always be my "little buddy" no matter how old he gets.  He truly is a gift from God and as much as I don't like seeing him grow up, I can't wait to see what his future holds because I have a feeling it's going to be pretty amazing. 












  
 
 

























 

0 comments: