CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011



Birthday Part 2!

We hosted our family at Pizza Hut to celebrate Emmy's 2nd birthday!  Normally we'd have everybody over to our own house, but with the move and the small space we decided it would be best to meet some place else.  As a disclaimer . . . the lighting is NOT great there.  That in combination with my already crappy photography skills makes some of these shots less than desirable.  However, the people in each picture makes them good as gold!

I saw a tutorial in my Family Fun magazine to make the cutest butterfly cupcake toppers using white chocolate and sprinkles.  I used the same concept to make these crowns.  They were fun and really tasty!

It was a tradition for both of boys to get their own miniature cake to destroy eat at their first birthday.  Well, since we didn't get the pleasure of celebrating Emmy's first birthday with her she got her own cake at her second birthday!!!

Due to constant girly twirling, this was the best picture I could get of Emmy in her birthday outfit.  I love having a girly-girl!




Who cares about pizza when mom lets you have Root Beer?!?!?

I'm not sure why she's glaring at the balloons, but it was the best picture I could get of her blowing out the candle.

This was the first thing she did with that mini-cake.  It was hilarious!  Unfortunately she wasn't too big of a fan over it.  Even at home I couldn't get her to eat much of it.  I think she's still not a huge fan of sweets.  But, we have trained her to dig into a bowl of ice-cream!!!

Here's my grandma and her sweet boyfriend, Klause.  Aren't they cute?!?!

Bryce and cousin Jenna.

Miss Kaci!  Almost exactly 6 months older than Emmy.  I can't wait to watch these two grow up together.

Did I mention the words "girly-girl" earlier?  She literally SQUEEEELS when she sees cute clothes!


It was my mom's birthday the day we had the party.  So, of course we had to sing Happy Birthday to Nana too!

LOL, this is what we get when we try to get all 7 cousins in a picture.

My mom tied these balloons into Emmy's hair bow.  It was hilarious.

She finally realized they were there.


My niece Shaylee.  She's such a witty little thing.  Love her to death!

A picture to make a mama proud (little stinker).

Isn't Jenna the sweetest?!?!?  LOVE HER!!!
My oldest niece, Kaitlyn, will be TEN this weekend!!!  Where does the time go?  As far as I'm concerned the kids I love should never be allowed to grow past the age of 7 or 8.

Static!  

0 comments: