CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011



Fun In The Sun!

Earlier this week we had a blistery day with hardly any wind!  When I drove by Clay and Micki's house on the way to our new house I noticed they had the slip-n-slide out.  I took the opportunity to promptly invite ourselves over to cool off :0)  Thanks for the hospitality Mick!  The kids LOVE hanging out with their cousins.

Emmy is under the impression that swim suits are overrated.  She reluctantly keeps the swim diaper on :0)


This is as close to boogy boarding as we get in Western Nebraska.


Kaitlyn's such an awesome big cousin!  She's just so good with the littles!

Now this girl, Kaci, is a TOTAL crack-up!  I pointed my camera at her and said, "Kaci, can I take your picture?"  She promptly replied "NO!"  So, Micki said, "Kaci, no what?"  Meaning of course she should say "No, thank you."  Without a second though Kaci says, "NO WAAAAYYYYYY!"  All I could do was laugh and take the picture anyway :0)

Jenna always has a smile for the camera!


Shay-Pie


Dancing the Cotton-Eye-Joe in the baby pool!

I know I'm going to have to enforce a swim suit at the public pool, but I wont fight that battle until we I have to.

Always entertaining!

I keep using the term "little stinker" for this kid!

Another source of fun!

0 comments: