CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011


Moving . . . Busy . . . Tired!


So, this isn't an actual picture of my house, but it resembles it very closely!  This week I've basically been organizing all my closets and storage spaces.  I've got quite a pile for a garage sale next weekend!  I actually really enjoy organizing.  The problem is that everyday life still goes on around me. Sometimes it seems I just get a project going and I have to stop for one reason or another.  Feed the kids lunch, break up a fight, find a favorite toy.  You know how it goes! So, I usually set goals like I want to get a certain number of closest organized before it's time to fix the kids lunch.  Then while they're resting (or sleeping depending on the child) I'll usually try to get some boxes packed up.  I can't imagine what it would be like if I didn't have my kids here to keep me grounded.  It's a good thing they're here to keep me living life!  We're hoping to close on the new house on June 27th, but the current owner is nice enough to let us get all moved in before that date since the people buying our house are also closing on that date.  So, the next few weeks will be crazy and busy!  But, I'm excited for the move!  Blogging hasn't been on the top of my list of priorities, but I hope to at least get a few batches of pictures out in a few days.  I NEED to chronicle Emmy's birthday party and the boys trip to the circus.  So, check back soon!

0 comments: